Flag Football Information & First Practice
- Hill 7th and 8th grade Flag Football starts on Wednesday, August 21st.
- During the season, practices will run from 3:10pm – 4:45pm Monday-Friday. Athletes should have their ride here at Hill before 5:00pm.
- Prior to the first practice, players must have a current sport physical on file with the school and a parent/guardian must fill out an online registration form. This form must be completed before the first practice. This online registration form is now taking place of all paper copies.
- Students will need athletic clothing, football cleats, and a mouthpiece for practice.
- Games will be played against the other 204 middle schools. We play each team twice. A home and an away game.
- Games are played at the middle schools and begin at 4:15. A copy of the game schedule is available on the athletics calendar. Buses will transport the team to all away games. After the games, students will have the option to take the bus back to Hill or leave with a parent/guardian. A sign out sheet is available after each game.
NEW Fall Sports Online Registration
To participate in the 2019 Flag Football season, a parent/guardian must fill out appropriate online registration form below. This form must be completed 24 hours prior to any practice/tryouts. This online registration form is now taking place of all paper copies.
*If there are issues with completed online registration, please contact the coach in charge of the following sport for further assistance.*
Hill Middle School offers a NEW flag football program that will be taking place of traditional contact football. The program will consist of two teams; 7th Grade and 8th Grade.
This is a non-cut sport and we encourage all students to come out and learn the fundamentals of football, while having fun and working on team building skills.