Winter Sports Apparel11/5/2018
Winter sports spirit wear will now be available online until Tuesday, November, 13th! Place your orders through Boomer-T’s online store (link below) and orders will be delivered directly to your athlete at Hill Middle School.
To purchase your winter sports apparel, click on a link below:
Boys Basketball: Click here to view basketball apparel
Wrestling: Click here to view wrestling apparel
For questions, please contact Jake Oswald – firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW Winter Sport Online Registration
To participate in the 2018 Boys Basketball or Wrestling season, a parent/guardian must fill out this online registration form. This form must be completed 24 hours prior to any practice/tryouts. This online registration form is now taking place of all paper copies.
Hill Wrestling Announcements 10/18/2018
- The Wrestling Season (7th & 8th grade) & intramurals (6th grade) will officially start with a practice on Wednesday, November 7th.
- Practices will be daily (except on days of a meet) and typically run from 3:05 to 5:00 pm. All wrestlers are expected to be picked up promptly at 5:00 pm.
- First practice athletes are to wear shorts, t-shirt, and wrestling shoes if available. All required athletics paperwork should be completed online before the first practice
- The coaches for wrestling are:
Basketball (Boys) Open Gym & Tryouts 7th & 8th Grade10/22/18
8th Grade Boys Basketball
- Open Gym - Wednesday, Oct. 24th @ 3:10-5:00 pm & Thursday, Oct. 25th @ 3:10-5:00 pm
- Tryouts - Friday, Oct. 26th @ 6:15-7:40 am & Monday, Oct. 29th @ 6:15-7:40 am
7th Grade Boys Basketball
- Open Gym - Wednesday, Oct. 24th @ 3:10-5:00 pm
- Tryouts - Thursday, Oct. 25th @ 3:10-5:00 pm & Friday, Oct. 26th @ 6:15-7:40 am
- Athletes MUST have their rides at school ready to pick them up by 5:00 pm on Thursday.
*PLEASE pay close attention to dates and times as they vary between grade levels.
*Attendance at open gym is not mandatory but will provide some additional time to sharpen up your skills before tryouts.
*Practices during the season will run from 3:05 pm – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday. Athletes should have their ride here at Hill before 5:00 pm.
Winter Sports Pictures10/12/2018
Winter sports pictures will be held on Friday, November 30th after school for basketball (boys), and wrestling. All athletes need to bring their picture forms and uniforms.
To purchase/view pictures online, visit HR Imaging.
Cross Country Conference Meet Info
Conference Meet is held on Tuesday, October 16th, at Frontier Park in Naperville at 4:00 PM. Visit the Cross Country Team website for more details, courses, and parking info.