SUSTAINABLE DIETS (SUSDI)
The motivation of SUSDI is to link the topics of Healthy Nutrition and Sustainability for Secondary school students.
SUSDI (Sustainable diets) is a project in which four secondary schools from EU are involved:INS Sabadell , Agrupamento de Escolas Trigal de Santa Maria, Bundesgymnasium und Bundesrealgymnasium Baden, Gymnázium Jána Chalupku v Brezne .
Contact persons:- Montserrat Tortosa (INS Sabadell, SUSDI coordinator) email@example.com -António Rocha (AETSM, Tadim)- Hildegard Urban-Woldron (BG-BRG Baden)- Jana Chlebušová (Gymnázium Jána Chalupku- Brezno )
The objectives of SUSDI are to:
1) Present the topic of healthy diet to secondary students in an innovative way using the methodology of IBSE (Inquiry Based Science Education), with an interdisciplinary STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) approach.
2) Make students aware of the global warming challenge, and that they can be part of the key to solve it.
3) Create sustainable diets collaboratively among partners from different countries.
4) Make students to implement the solutions created by them in their schools and local environment.
5) Share the results and outcomes of the project to other stakeeholders