Upcoming Spring Sports
Once student athletes complete try-outs, they are expected to turn in the completed sports packet by Friday, March 9, 2018. Student Athlete packets are below for your convenience.
Spring Sports Season:
3/27-4/19: Games: See Schedule Below
Additional Sports Information:
- Games are scheduled to take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-5:30 P.M.
- All student athletes are expected to ride the bus to away games, but may go home with family members following the game.
- Players who ride the bus following the game will return to Biltmore Prep around 5:45 P.M.
- We are unable to supervise younger siblings of the student athletes during practices or games. We have signed waivers for student athletes to participate in the after school sports program. We ask that you coordinate after school care for any students who are not playing sports this season.
Open gym for boys' basketball started on February 5th!
- Open gym will takes place every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 3:15-4:30.
- These open gyms are not mandatory for student athletes who are interested in playing basketball during the spring season but these are a great way to prepare for the upcoming season!
- During the open gym, Coach Z will be working on different skills as well as preparing the students to play within upcoming games.
- Any student athlete who is interested will need to pick up a sports packet from Coach Z (or download below) and return the signed packet prior to February 5th in order to be eligible to attend the open gym for basketball.
Sport Packet required for all after school sports:
- Girls' Basketball
- Flag Football
Season dates and game schedules are set by Creighton School District