Key Dates & Notices
MASKED PARADE Term 4 2017
Masked Parade Notice (19 October 2017).pdf
KEY DATES FOR TERM 1 2017
- School Photos - Friday 10th February.
- Meet the Teacher Evening - Wednesday 22nd February. 5pm-7pm. It will start at 5:00 with the Junior School, with the consultation meeting to follow at 5:30 in the school hall. The Middle School will be after that at 6:00 followed by the Senior School at 6:30.
- Middle Swimming Sports - Friday March 17th. 11am-12:30am
- Goal Setting Conferences – Wednesday 29th March 2:15 -7:15pm and Thursday 30th March 3:15-5:15pm.
- Reports and Learning Logs – Monday 10th April.
- Excellence Awards - Thursday 13th April. 11:50am-12:30pm.
- Last Day of term - Thursday 13th April. 3pm.
NOTICES FOR TERM 1 2017
- Children swim most days so therefore children are expected to have their swimming gear at school every day. If your child is not able to swim for some reason, a note is required.
- School sunhats are to be worn every day. No hat = no play!
- Please check that all clothing items are named so that they can be returned to their owners if they are mislaid.
- All school stationery should be named and at school ready to use ASAP.
- Remember that children should not be at school before 8:15 in the morning and should be collected by 3:15 in the afternoon. It is also beneficial to have children at school at least 10mins before 9:00 so that they can prepare themselves for the day ahead.
- Don’t forget to keep seeing what is happening in classes through classroom blogs. These are a terrific window into events and learning that is occurring. Blogs will be up and running in the first 2 weeks of the term.
- Activities and swimming fees are now due to the school office, along with photocopy levy.