(Detailed schedule brochure below)
11:00 Registration and Check-in Opens [Performing Arts Center Lobby]
11:15am -12:30pm: Pre-event - by invitation only - Sustainability Roundtables for Professionals Luncheon
12:45 – 2:15: Opening, Welcome and Keynote Address [Performing Arts Center Proscenium Theater]
- Opening - Taiawentonti, Chelsea Sunday (SUNY Potsdam '16) - Ohén:ton Karihwatéhkwen "The words before all else"
- Welcome - President Kristin Esterberg, SUNY Potsdam
- Keynote Address - Peter Menzel - "Talking Trash: Consumption and Waste Around the World"
2:30- 3:00: Breakout Session I [Various locations]
3:15-3:45: Breakout Session II [Various locations]
4:00-4:30: Breakout Session III [Various locations]
4:30-6:00pm: Sustainability Fair, Poster Session, Exhibit Opening, and Reception [Performing Arts Center Lobby]
- Photojournalism exhibit: “Talking Trash: A Week’s Recycling and Waste for 8 US families.” Peter Menzel and Faith D'Aluisio's project documenting eight families in four US cities: NYC, Atlanta, Phoenix, San Francisco.
- Sustainability Fair with interactive booths, community organization informational tables, and more.
- Poster session of student and faculty projects highlighting the many facets of sustainability.
- Reception featuring local food and beverages, including cash bar with local wine and microbrews.