GUIDE TO USING THE CHARMS STORE
We use the Charms store to handle orders for band books (Essential Elements 2000), band polos, rental fees, and SmartMusic subscriptions. Placing an order for your student's materials is a two-part process - First, you must order the items in Charms. Second, you must send payment to school (cash or checks made out to Beavercreek City Schools). We cannot accept payment for orders that are not placed in the Charms store. Below is a guide to using the store in case you need help. Please also feel free to contact your child's teacher for assistance.
- Login to Charms. If you need help with password recovery, please contact us.
- Click the “Online Store” icon.
- Select the items you wish to buy. Please check the list below to see which items are needed for each grade level.
- 6th Grade - Rental Fee and Care Kit (French horns, baritones, and tubas only)
- 7th Grade - SmartMusic subscription (Basic level is required, Full level is optional); Band Polo; Essential Elements book 2 (This item is required but you could order it from another vendor if you wanted); Rental Fee (French horns, baritones, and tubas only)
- 8th Grade - SmartMusic subscription (Basic level is required, Full level is optional); Band Polo (only if you lost/out-grew yours); Rental Fee (French horns, baritones, and tubas only)
- When you are done shopping, click the green “Checkout” button.
- It will ask you to choose a payment option. Select “Bill and Pay” from the drop-down menu then click “Checkout” again.
- Charms will ask you if you agree to pay the amount listed – click OK. This will take you to your order history.
- In the upper right-hand corner is a button that says “Unpaid Store Item!” Please click this and click on the order. This takes you to the receipt for your order.
- Please print your receipt and send it to school with the payment. We can accept cash or checks - Checks MUST be made out to BEAVERCREEK CITY SCHOOLS. Additionally, all payments must be submitted in an envelope with the student's name on it. We have envelopes at school if they need one.