Charms is a program we use to help meet the many needs of our band program including email communication, volunteer sign-ups, inventory assignments, and book/polo orders. Charms is used by every band in our district.
- CLick HERE to go to charmsoffice.com and click the “ENTER/LOGIN” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under the “Parents/Students/Members” section, enter our school code (AnkeneyBand)
- Enter your student password. The default password is your student’s school ID number, however, if your child was in band last year, you may have changed the password then.
- Update info - Please update your information! We use Charms as our main communication tool so it is vital that we have a valid email address and phone number for the PARENTS, not just the students.
- Change Password – We recommend that you change your password after the initial login. The “lock” icon should allow you to do this.
- Store – 7th and 8th grade students will need to order certain items for band by using the Charms Store. Please note: this only places the order. Your student must bring cash/check (made out to Beavercreek City Schools) to school to pay for your items. As a note, all items in the Charms store are sold at cost - this is not a "fundraiser" for our band program.
- SMARTMUSIC – Every student will need to place their order for either the basic SmartMusic subscription ($8) or the full SmartMusic subscription ($12). This is $8 less than it cost last year :-)
- RENTAL FEES – If you play a school-owned instrument (excluding double reeds), you need to “order” your rental fee.
- BAND POLO – All 7th grade students need to purchase a band polo (required for concerts). 8th graders who have lost/out-grown theirs will need to order a new one. Note: If you already own one of the black polos from an older sibling, you are welcome to use it.
- BOOK 2 – All 7th grade students will need to purchase the Essential Elements, Book 2 – You may choose to purchase it in the Charms store or through another vendor.
**NOTE: 6th grade students do NOT need to order anything in the Charms Store at the start of the year. We will help you with this after our Parent Meetings in August once each student knows what they are going to play**
- Volunteers – We will periodically ask for volunteer help. We will email you with volunteer opportunities and you can sign up in Charms.