Bay Region Dual Enrollment

Dual Enrollment Community & Supports

Dual enrollment is a critical priority statewide and in this region. As a region, we will work together to support each other in expanding access to dual enrollment.

Submit your dual enrollment questions and ideas and any feedback on the website here!


Mallory J. Stevens, EdD

Pathways Support Consultant


Hosted by Contra Costa Community College District (4CD)

C: 650.576.2602 |

Projects & Events




Community College Standards

High School Standards


Example Forms, Handbooks & Presentations

Support & Research Partners

Current Legislation & Chancellor's Office Memos

  • AB 30 AB-30 Community colleges: College and Career Access Pathways partnerships

  • SB 554 Public schools: adult school students: Advanced Scholastic and Vocational Training Program

  • AB 2346 Public postsecondary education: community colleges: exemption from nonresident tuition

Memos from the Chancellor's Office