Audubon Neighborhood Association
Northeast Minneapolis Minnesota
The Audubon Park neighborhood is bounded by St. Anthony Parkway, Central Avenue, Lowry Avenue and Stinson Parkway.
Audubon Park Neighborhood Association Annual Meeting & Silent Auction
October 1, 2018 at 7:00–8:30pm
Audubon Park Recreation Center, 1320 29th Ave. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418
Audubon Park residents and business owners are welcome to attend
Audubon Park Neighborhood Association Annual Meeting Topics
- Board of Directors elections will be held. More information can be found on the Board of Directors page.
- Kevin Reich, Ward 1 Minneapolis Council member, will provide an update on the Minneapolis 2040 Comprehensive Plan and answer your questions.
- Audubon Park Neighborhood Association 2018 recap of events, including the latest proposed plans for Audubon Park and Deming Heights Park will also be presented.
- Give us your input! We'll Discuss efforts for a new brand and logo for the Neighborhood Association
- Silent Auction Fundraiser!
- Free pizza.
- Entertainment for children provided.
Audubon Farmers Market has free produce for kids!
Power of Produce is just for kids ages 3 to 13. Each child will receive a $2 token to buy their own fresh fruit or veggie from our vendors at the Farmers Market. Stop by the Audubon Neighborhood table to learn more and sign up.
The mission of the Audubon Neighborhood Association is to encourage interaction and involvement amongst the people in our community and its organizations; to foster the continuing improvement of property and businesses within its boundaries; to increase security and safety within the neighborhood; to convey to other organizations, including government and business, the concerns of the neighbors represented.