Power of Produce
free produce for kids
It's easy for kids to join the PoP Club!
The PoP Club not only engages kids at the farmers market, it teaches monetary skills and empowers them to make healthful food choices. Farmers markets across the Twin Cities and the nation have implemented the program and documented its positive impact on the fruit and vegetable consumption of children as well as an increase in families attending farmers markets.
- Visit the Audubon Farmers Market manager's table to sign up your child.
- There's no fee for kids to join, it's free!
- Any child from 3 to 13 years old may join.
- Every time your child visits the Audubon Farmers Market, they pick up their $2 token to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables.
You can be a Power of Produce (PoP) sponsor!
Audubon Neighborhood Association invites community members to help strengthen and build our PoP Club program. Sponsorships can be made at any amount and sponsors will be recognized in our publications.
- Your contribution is 100% tax deductible.
- In 2017, over 150 kids became members of the PoP Club.
- This year, we currently have over 200 members surpassing last year's number after the 4th week.
- About 60 kids visit the Audubon Farmers Market to pick up their $2 token each week.
- Online: Give to the Max: Power of Produce Sponsor
- Download: Power of Produce Sponsorship form (PDF)