Our in-house catering service in the school ensures all our products are fresh and locally sourced:
We adhere to Government Food and Nutritional Standards.
See our sample menus below
School meals - healthy eating standards
All food in schools must meet nutritional standards so that children have healthy, balanced diets.
This means there must be:
- high-quality meat, poultry or oily fish
- at least 2 portions of fruit and vegetables with every meal
- bread, other cereals and potatoes
There can’t be:
- fizzy drinks, crisps, chocolate or sweets in school meals and vending machines
- more than 2 portions of deep-fried food a week
the following link will give you more information about the food standards in schools:-