“ Nearly everything is really interesting if you go into it deeply enough”
- Richard Feynman
PROFESSIONAL/QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
● Bachelors In Physics- George Mason University VA
● Masters In Applied and Engineering Physics - George Mason University VA
● University Instructor: GMU, NVCC, CalUMS
○ ACS Calvert 2016-Present
● Wide Range Of Experience In Industry Work
○ Patent Examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office
○ Technical Analyst at Landon Intellectual Property
○ Technical Consultant at ASRC Aerospace and Defense
○ Proactive Patents
I was born in La Paz Bolivia and emigrated to the United States with my family in the early 80’s. I have always had a fascination with Bolivia and have come back to La Paz recently to live and raise my family.
I am a total science nerd and have interests in many disciplines including: physics, evolutionary biology, applied psychology, behavioral economics and many others. The universe is just too interesting to ever stop learning!
I truly believe that our primary job as educators is to inspire a love of learning and to help each student reach their potential.
In my free time I organize a music festival and a yoga festival in Luray Viriginia.