"Si no lo sientes no lo entiendes"
PROFESSIONAL/QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Management, University of Notre Dame
- Masters in Finance in St. Louis University
- Masters in Education Framingham State College
- Certifications: Completion of Certification Program at The College of New Jersey
- Professional Experience:
- Taught at ACS: Math 6, Math 7, Math 8, Pre Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre Calculus, Calculus, AP Calculus AB, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Typing, and Yearbook
- Business Manager at ACS: 2004-2005
I am an ACS alumna. When I came back from college I never thought I would end up teaching since my major had been Business Administration. My first job was at ACS teaching two classes (Business Administration and Economics) and I fell in love with the profession. I truly enjoy working with students; every year there are new and different challenges.
I love to travel; I enjoy watching soccer games, especially if The Strongest is playing. I enjoy reading. Some years ago I danced caporales in Oruro for four years.