Full/Part-Time Support Workers
We are seeking Support Workers with professional care experience and a DBS who are available for work after completion of the full training programme.
The role of the support worker is to enable individuals to live as independently as possible within their homes and community through intensive support. Hence, we are looking for motivated, caring and dedicated individuals with prior support experience to work with us. The successful applicants will be subject to a Disclosure Barring service Check
- Motivator and collaborative
- Caring, Empathetic and respectful
- Responsible and trustworthy
- A good communicator in every sense and can work individually or in a team
- Good knowledge and understanding of promoting self-care and self-medication
- Good of knowledge of and passion about re-ablement care
Benefits you get:
- Competitive Pay
- Work hours that fit your needs.
- Free training.
- Paid holiday.
- Professional development
This is an entry level position with the opportunity to develop your career in the Care Industry. At A&A Healthcare we are committed to the learning and development needs of all our staff. We offer continuous management support and a personal development scheme to help you achieve your goals in your career.
Please call 01473 599 080 or email us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you feel you meet the needs, have the skills, aptitude and commitment, and wish to complete an application form, please click HERE