Senior Support Staff
Senior Support Staff
We are seeking Senior staff with professional care experience and a DBS who are available for work after completion of the full training programme.
The role of the Senior is to oversee support workers, provide any necessary assistance required to their colleagues that will improve the quality and standard of support we deliver, assist management in executing instructions and protocols, and to provide clients with an additional level of platform for communication for each project.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting in rota management: including on-call participation, and shift and emergency covers
- Overseeing quality assurance, as dictated by management; e.g. Completing audits, and initiating action plans from audits
- Reviewing support plans and risk assessments, ensuring they are accurately reflecting the client's needs
- Assisting managers in furthering the enablement of clients
- Scheduling and leading team and project meetings
- Providing clients a communication platform to all staff and managers
We are looking for motivated, caring and dedicated individuals with previous experience as Senior Staff to work with us. The successful applicants will be subject to a Disclosure Barring service Check
- Motivator and collaborative
- Caring, Empathetic and respectful
- Responsible and trustworthy
- A good communicator in every sense and can work individually or in a team
- Good knowledge and understanding of promoting self-care and self-medication
- Good of knowledge of and passion about re-ablement care
Benefits you get:
- Competitive Pay
- Work hours that fit your needs.
- Free training.
- Paid holiday.
- Professional development
This is an mid-level, non-exec, position with the opportunity to develop your career in the Care Industry. At A&A Healthcare we are committed to the learning and development needs of all our staff. We offer continuous management support and a personal development scheme to help you achieve your goals in your career.
Please call 01473 809610 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you feel you meet the needs, have the skills, aptitude and commitment, and wish to complete an application form, please click HERE