A&A is recruiting now!
This page has all the information you need to start a career with A&A
What opportunities do we have available?
Working for A&A Healthcare
We are always on the lookout for the right people to join our team. If you have a genuine desire to work with the vulnerable to give them the life that they deserve, then you may be one of them. In return for providing high quality care to our clients, our staff will enjoy one of the most rewarding careers there is, and will be given all of the help, support and training that they need to help them to grow.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable children and adults. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Essential Requirements for positions:
- reliable and punctual
- a person of integrity
- trustworthy and responsible
- flexible, adaptable and patient
- must show respect for others
- compassionate, sympathetic and empathetic towards people's needs
- must have good communication skills
- up to 28 days paid holiday
- excellent training and career development
- pension scheme