Documents & Reports

The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment collects data from various sources. As for assessment in particular, the main research conducted is via a Senior Survey (of all graduating seniors) and an Exit Survey (of all students who withdraw from the College without graduating).

Availability of these documents, such as survey results, is restricted to certain members of the College. If you wish to view any of these survey documents, or results please email Tom Metcalf at with a request.