Beginner - Cedar Valley Middle School Band - Day 1
When do I bring my instrument to school? Monday, August 19th!
Beginner Supply List
1. Instrument Specific Supplies (HERE)
2. Tuner/Metronome (please label with your name)
3. Contact Microphone/Pickup/Adapter
4. BLACK with clear cover 1.5 inch, 3-ring binder (with name on it)
5. 5 Dividers with labels – INFO – DAILY – SCALES – LESSONS - MUSIC
6. Mechanical Pencils (minimum of 6) in a pencil pouch
7. Name Tag on instrument case outside and inside/name on all sticks-mallets
Private Lesson Sign Up
Click following link: goo.gl/jFDpfd
This is how you will sign up for Private Lessons! Private lessons are highly recommended for you to
become the AMAZING musician you want to be. You will meet one-on-one with a professional on your
instrument. These lessons will happen once a week at the school. They can happen either before
school, during class, during advisory or after school.
Scheduling is on a first come, first serve basis so don’t delay in signing up if you want a “prime-time”
slot. Also, lesson enrollment is year round. You can always sign up for private lessons.
There are scholarships available! We do our best to make sure every student can take private lessons.