Alumni Information

If you are a Pittsfield High School Graduate, welcome b
ack! If you are looking to have your transcript sent, please fill out the attached form and send the form back to the Main Office. The transcript can be scanned or mailed and your transcript will be sent to the specified address.  Transcripts are free for our alumni.

transcript request.doc

The form can be sent to:
Pittsfield High School
c/o Sam Boyle
Transcript Request
300 East Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201


Email the completed form to 

Kristin Griffin,
Jul 18, 2012, 8:18 AM