We are a small K-6 school located in Madison, NH among a great boulder, beautiful lakes, and King Pine Ski Resort.
Our school has been recognized by the Commissioner of Education as part of her Circle of Excellence award.
Why did we earn that?
What is happening at Madison Elementary School that makes it special?
Here are just a few focuses our school has that makes us unique:
- Multi-age: The 2018-19 school year broadens our journey to transforming into a multi-age school. We began with two Grades 1/2 classes in 2015-16. Beginning in 2016-17 we transitioned to having a classroom configuration of: Kindergarten, Grades 1/2, Grades 3/4, and Grade 5/6. For more information about our transition to multi-age, please click here.
- UDL: Our school has been selected as a Universal Design for Learning site. Click here to learn more about UDL.
- Response to Intervention accessible to all students K-6 in math and reading
- Digital Learning Initiative: placing a digital device in each student's hands that provides them access to technology.
- Inclusion: We are an inclusive school that believes all children learn best in their classroom with their peers.
- Remote Instruction School Days: We provide students with opportunity to continue their learning even when school may be closed. This consistency provides for less instructional loss and an effective use of student and staff time.
Planning on moving to Madison? Click here to download our enrollment packet.
Looking for more information?
Give us a call at 603-367-4642 or send an email to