Mission of the Madison PTO
The Madison Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization (MES PTO) is comprised of parents, legal guardians, and staff. Our Mission is to create a bridge between home, school, and the community that promotes learning and fosters a caring environment to help children and their families flourish. Through the sponsorship of special events designed to expand children's experiences, the provision of supplemental educational materials and the enhancement of educational facilities which are not otherwise provided for in the school budget, the MES PTO endeavors to enrich the educational experience of the families in our school community.
- Provide support for classrooms and teachers.
- Provide supplemental financial support for the benefit of the elementary school experience.
- Work to enhance the sense of community connection between home and school.
4. Accomplish two primary projects within the school year that enhance the school environment
PTO Room Parents:
Upcoming PTO Events:
- Aug. 28 Welcome Back Ice Cream Social 5-6 pm
- Oct. Harvest Fest
- November: Little Caesar Fundraiser
- Election Bake Sale
- December: Book Fair
- December: Holiday Basket Raffle
- March: Read Across America Family Night
- May: Teacher Appreciation Week