FOLLOW cosas_divertidas_ries on INSTAGRAM.... for the latest and greatest and to keep up local and worldly Spanish
Authentic People you can follow on Twitter:
- @paugasol - Pau Gasol (Los Angeles Lakers)
- @sebastianpinera - Sabastian Piñera (President of Chile)
- @PlanetRoyce - Prince Royce (Singer)
- @peopleenespanol - People en Español (Hispanic Celebrity Magazine)
- @sie7emusic - Sie7e (Puerto Rican Singer)
Welcome to Señora Ries' classroom website. This website is designed for students to combine and involve some of today's modern technology with our world of Spanish!
Please use the sidebar to the navigate your way to the page that applies most to you. I have a page for the syllabus and resources for all levels.
There are ALWAYS things you can be doing to keep Spanish in your life!
- Text with a friend in Spanish.
- Change your Instagram/Snapchat/web browser to Spanish. Write Spanish hashtags or search for them!
- Go to a restaurant where they speak Spanish and order in Spanish. (Most people in Chipotle even speak Spanish!)
- Try a new Latin cuisine like Peruvian chicken or a pupusería. You would be surprised how many different cuisines are around you.
- Listen to a new station on Pandora. My favorites are: Latin Pop Music, David Bisbal (more upbeat) and Jorge Drexler (slower music).
- Check out some of these YouTube channels: ElSmosh, Yuya, Mis Pastelitos (cake!), Laura M Buitango or Kevin, Karla y La Banda (Spanish covers of popular songs).
- On Netflix, check out: El Internado (scary mystery happening at a boarding school with romance), Gran Hotel (mystery in Downton Abbey like setting) or telenovelas like De que te quiero te quiero.
- Use an automatic check out at the grocery store in Spanish.
- Try your hand at making a Latin dish!
- Check out children’s books in Spanish from the library.
- Order a book off TPRS Publishing website that looks interesting
Espanol 4 dia de los muertos divertido