School of Education
Office of Instructional Technology
The Educational Technology Lab or ETLab is a part of the School of Education at Virginia Tech. We are here to help you with any of your technology needs related to teaching, research, and discovery. Our lab is well equipped with multimedia development machines and software, and devices to use in a classroom setting for teaching and research. Please take some time to review our website to see what we have that can help integrate technology in your different educational efforts. Please click on any item in the menu on the top to begin.
Monday 08:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Tuesday 08:00 AM - 08:30PM
Wednesday 08:00 AM - 08:30 PM
Thursday 08:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Friday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
EDRE Lab Hours
Monday 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Tuesday 09:00 AM - 07:00PM
Wednesday 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- To provide state-of-the-art technology facilities and services to the School of Education.
- To promote the enhancement of knowledge and the use of technology resources by the faculty, staff, and students of the School of Education.
- To assist and support the students, faculty, and staff of the School of Education in the use of instructional technology tools and the integration of these tools in all phases of their instructional and research activities.
- To conduct and support research and development projects in the use of emerging technology in both face-to-face and distance educational settings.
- To provide leadership in the advanced use of technology in the current and future education.
Note: All School of Education computer facilities and building facilities can ONLY be used/accessed by currently registered Virginia Tech students who have student ID in their possession.
© 2018 Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University