Fall HS Hat League
In an effort to provide more opportunities for fall play as well as more opportunities for players without school teams, Wisconsin Ultimate is partnering with MUFA to provide a once a week, mixed, hat league for high school age players. Details:
- Who: Ultimate players currently in grades 9-12
- What: One-night a week hat league. Hat means you sign up as an individual or pair and get placed on a team based on ranking.
- Where: Bowman Park, a lit field in Madison
- When: Wednesday Nights 7:30-9:00 PM starting September 4th until October 23rd
- How much: $20 -- Financial aid is available, please email email@example.com if you have questions
USAU Sanctioned: All members must have current USAU memberships and register for the league through their USAU accounts. If players have already played in a USAU sanctioned event in 2019 (like Madison HS league, a USAU state championship, YCC, or others) they will not need to pay any additional membership fees. If players are brand new, they'll need a membership and since it will expire at the end of 2019 (before next season's league or state) we recommend an Affiliate Youth membership, which is the cheapest option.
Teams: You may register as an individual or baggaged with one other person (so you'll know at least one person on your team). When you register, you'll complete a self-rating and teams will be comprised balancing those ratings to ensure hopefully competitive games. Priority in registration will be given to females or males who baggage with females.
Registration: To complete your registration you must complete ALL of the following steps. Registration will not be considered finalized until payment is recieved. Players will not be allowed to compete if they have not registered on USAU.
- Fill out this Registration Form
- Pay the $20 league fee via this paypal link. If you need another method of payment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register yourself for the event via your USAU account. From the My Player Account page, click "Register for Individual Events" and scroll to find our event and click Register.
As always, please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.