she said food doesn't taste the same anymore now that she's dead, and she's trying to get used to it
她說,自從她死了,食物的味道就不再一樣了,她正在適應
[loved one]
I'll take you away
我帶你走
it’s never hot in dreams
夢裡從來不熱
I better be the best darn person in the world so I can make it to heaven to see her again
我最好成為世界上棒的人,就可以去天堂再次見到她
I would see her in her drawer, or in the earthen grave
有時我在抽屜裡看到她, 或在土墳裡
if every action could already be seen, calculated and resolved, in my grandmother’s realm
如果每一個行為在我祖母的世界裡都已經被看見、計算和解決
my son is seven and it was me who used to be there
我兒子實際上七歲了,以前是我在那院子裡
she is dead yet she opens her mouth
她死了但卻開口
can your mother be so powerful?
你的妈妈那么厉害吗?
[Chinese religious goods shop / loved one]
how am I supposed to play basketball without a court?
沒有籃球場,我怎麼打籃球?
the person you want to thank is not me
你要謝的人不是我
[Chinese religious goods shop / murdered individual]
scratch scratch
抓一抓
[plant]
do you all not love me?
你們是不是不愛我?
do you want to accompany me down here?
你要不要下來陪我?
you both go. I have to stay here.
你們走。我得在這。
her favourite Taiwan-style breakfast almond tea
外婆最爱的台式早茶杏仁茶
you can do it
加油
I was far away in the US and she wanted to visit me
我在美國很遠,她想來看我
she was radiant
她在發光
they were gazing out at the sea
他們望著大海
the bunker resembled an exhibition space
防空洞跟展覽的樣子
[space]
it was him all along
原來就是祂
[deity]
Goddess Guanyin is testing me
觀音菩薩考驗我
That person touches my head and as if to say, “It’s okay, it’s okay.”
那个人摸着我的头像是再告诉我 "没事的,没事的"
"This is not to be moved!!"
"這個不行亂動耶!!"
my husband could not hear this
我的老公聽不到
he called my mobile phone
祂打我的手機
我決定每晚喝一點,祈求曾祖母給我托夢
if you’re real, please give me a sign
如果你是真的,請給我看