Trinity Church Sissinghurst
ALERT - We will be taking a collection during the service on Sunday 8th September to aid in the relief efforts in the Bahamas from the effects of Hurricane Dorian.
Welcome to Trinity Church, Sissinghurst, Kent, UK.
Trinity Church is in the parish of Sissinghurst, Kent. It stands on the main street running through the village. Sissinghurst is world famous for The National Trust's Sissinghurst Castle and Gardens, the former home and estate of Vita Sackville-West and Harold Nicolson.
Services are held every Sunday morning: All Services currently start at 11am. There are also early Holy Communion Services at 8.00am on the first and fourth Sundays of the month.There is Sunday School on the second, third, fourth and fifth Sundays. There are two regular home Bible Study Groups, one on Thursday mornings and one on alternate Thursday evenings through most of the year. Our Rector is Revd. Fred Olney.
If you're not currently a member of our church - we'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our weekly services, we'd be delighted to see you and you'll be certain of a friendly welcome. Feel free to contact our Rector or one of our Church Wardens.
We seek to be a place where: God is worshiped, Jesus Christ is proclaimed and the community is served.
If you would like to receive our newsletters please click here to Subscribe.
For a full list of services and events please click here
Sunday 8th September
- 11.00am Morning Worship & Sunday School Rev Fred Olney
Please note a collection will be taken during the service to aid in the relief efforts in the Bahamas from the effects of Hurricane Dorian.
Saturday 14th September
- 3.30pm Joint Messy Church in St Mary’s Church Frittenden
Sunday 15th September
- 8.00am Holy Communion (1662) Rev Fred Olney
- St Mary’s Frittenden - 10.30am United Holy Communion Service at St Mary’s Frittenden & Sunday School Rev Fred Olney
(The Olneys’ last Sunday before Fred’s retirement)
Sunday 22nd September
- 11.00am Morning Worship David Cook
Sunday 29th September
- 11.00am Morning Worship John Mulrenan
Saturday 14th September - 7:30pm
Concert by the Wealden Consort Choir to mark the retirement from full time ministry of Rev Fred Olney and Mrs Angela
A varied, entertaining programme of choral items by this excellent local chamber.
Also with performances on the violin by their eldest daughter, Rachel Olney, who lives and works in Vienna as Representative for the Arts for Operation Mobilisation, an international Christian organisation.
- 7:30pm Trinity Church
- Admission free, with a retiring collection to support Rachel Olney’s ministry with Operation Mobilisation.
- During the interval there will be a bar provided in the adjoining Parish Room by The Milk House.