Christian Klinkenberg - Composer
Christian Klinkenberg (Composition/Keyboard)
Christian earned a Master’s degrees in Jazz (2006) and contemporary classical composition (2012) in Brussels. His music of is characterized by the combination of contemporary composition concepts and improvisation. Alongside his work as a composer and teacher, Klinkenberg has continued to work actively as a pianist, bandleader and improviser with different performers and ensembles.
Last major projects:
- Christian Klinkenberg Orchestra “Geo²” (published by Neuklang)
- The ballet "The Bell Tower"
- The opera "Das Kreuz der Verlobten"
- The interactive musical narrative "The Leaves that Hung but Never Grew" (published by Neuklang)
- The music theatre play "How Trees Talk"