BUS DEPARTURE / RETURN POINTS .
Three Buses will depart each departure point below)
- Melbourne Region Scout Hall, Paul St, Doncaster
- Melways 32 K12, 46 K1
- Plenty Valley Region Latrobe University, Carpark 8
- Melways 19 G 6, enlargement 573 G4
- Mt Dandenong Region Walker Park, Whitehorse Road, Nunawading (in service road)
- Melways 48 G9/H9
- Bays Region – with Knox and Sherbrooke Districts Dalmore Road, Scoresby (Caribbean Business Park)
- Melways 72 E 10
(PLEASE NOTE: Once the buses in your region departure point are full based on Completed (fully paid) registrations) you will have to travel to another departure point for bus transport.
2 weeks prior to Scouthike each Patrol will receive an email stating their Patrol Number, Bus Number and Bus Departure Point - note this info and bring it with you.
Note: Bus Transport is for Patrols based in Metropolitan parts of the Regions. Patrols outside Metro travel by Private Transport as Country Patrols. If unsure whether you should be Bus or Private then ask.