Editorial Secretary Journal of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons ( www.jiaps.com) since January 2008. The journal got indexed in Pub Med and obtained an Impact factor of 0.16 during our tenure. This will be seen as a milestone achievement in the life of this journal.
WOFAPS fellow scholar for the year 2010. Attended Department of Pediatric and Urogenital Surgery, Juntendo University Hospital Tokyo Japan. (View)
KARL STORZ-PESI-IAPS best video award for 2017 (click here to see the video)
Fellow Women & Children's Hospital Adelaide Australia 2014-15.
Fellow American College of Surgeons.
EUPSA visiting fellow scholar for 2017-18 at Chelsea Westminster Hospital NHS London UK.
IAPS-Purushottam Upadhyaya research award for
1. Quantified outcomes for patients of Exstrophy Bladder 2013
2. Role of Gabapentin and anti-cholinergics in management of neurogenic bladder after repair of spina bifida - a randomised controlled study (JPS2016).
Member of Professional bodies/organisations
- Member Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow
- Fellow American college of Surgeons
- Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons (Executive member)
- Life Member Pediatric Urology Chapter IAPS (Executive member)
- Life member Pediatric Endo Surgeons of India (Executive member)
- International Pediatric Endosurgery Group (IPEG)
- Life member Association of Minimal Accesses surgeons of India
- Life Member Association of Surgeons of India (FL19215)
- Life Member Society for Endoscopic & Laparoscopic surgeons of India
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
- European Society of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons (ESPES)
- Indian Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition
1. IAPS UP-UK Chapter .
2. Delhi Chapter IAPS