Phoenix COMMUNITY Basketball
Board election coming up at the next Phoenix Community Basketball Meeting
What is this Community PROGRAM All About?
Phoenix Community Basketball is an organized group of parents, coaches, and community leaders dedicated to the development and maintenance of a youth basketball program in our community. Our mission is to encourage and promote children of all ages to become active and stay involved in basketball. We believe that a strong youth program leads to happier, healthier, and more productive kids.
- Encourage fundamental development.
- Improve individual and team player skill sets.
- Provide playing opportunities for children.
- Assist in coaching development, recruitment, and ongoing support.
- Provide support for future programs.
- Become a central resource for other teams to reach out to.
- Advance sportsmanship and teamwork in a fun environment.
Our vision is this program will eventually produce quality, competitive, varsity basketball teams that bring our community regional, sectional, and state championships.