(51) A CO isotopologue Line Atlas within the Whirlpoolgalaxy Survey (CLAWS) den Brok et al. 2021, A&A, subm.
(50) Planetary Nebula Luminosity Function distances for 19 nearby galaxies observed by PHANGS-MUSE Scheuermann et al. 2021, MNRAS, subm.
(49) The Two-Dimensional Metallicity Distribution and Mixing Scales of Nearby Galaxies Williams. et al. 2021, MNRAS, subm.
(48) Equating the pre-SNe feedback and environmental pressures for 6,000 HII regions across 19 nearby spiral galaxies Barnes et al. 2021, MNRAS, subm.
(47) PHANGS-MUSE: the HII region luminosity function of local star-forming galaxies Santoro et al. 2021, A&A, subm.
(46) A tale of two DIGs: The relative role of H ii regions and low-mass hot evolved stars in powering the diffuse ionised gas in nearby galaxies Belfiore et al. 2021, A&A, subm.
(45) Low-J CO Line Ratios From Single DISH CO Mapping Surveys and PHANGS-ALMA Leroy et al. 2021, ApJ, subm.
(44) The PHANGS-MUSE survey: Probing the Chemo-Dynamical Evolution of Disc Galaxies Emsellem et al. 2021, A&A, subm. (PDF)
(43) PHANGS-HST: New Methods for Star Cluster Identification in Nearby Galaxies Thilker et al. 2021, MNRAS, subm. (astro-ph)
(42) Aperture Corrections and Explorations of Quantitative Morphologies for Compact Star Clusters in PHANGS-HST Deger et al. 2021, MNRAS, subm.
(41) The Gas-Star Formation Cycle in Nearby Star-Forming Galaxies II. Resolved Distributions of CO and Hα Emission for 49 PHANGS Galaxies Pan et al. 2021, ApJ, subm.
(40) PHANGS-ALMA: Arcsecond CO(2-1) Imaging of Nearby Star-Forming Galaxies Leroy, Schinnerer, Hughes, Rosolowsky, Pety, Schruba, Usero, Blanc et al. 2021, ApJS, in review (astro-ph, Full resolution version, Image atlas as PDF, Image atlas individual PNGs )
(39) PHANGS-ALMA Pipeline and Data Processing Leroy, Hughes, Liu, Pety, Rosolowsky, Saito, Schinnerer, Schruba, Usero, Faesi, Herrera et al. 2021, ApJS, 255, 19
(38) Frequency and Nature of Central Molecular Outflows in Nearby Star-Forming Disk Galaxies Stuber et al. 2021, A&A, accept. (astro-ph)
(36) Star Formation Scaling Relations at ~100pc from PHANGS: Impact of Completeness and Spatial Scale Pessa et al. 2021, A&A, 650, A134
(35) Stellar Structures, Molecular Gas, and Star Formation across the PHANGS sample of nearby galaxies Querejeta et al. 2021, A&A, accept. (astro-ph)
(34) The PHANGS-HST Survey: Physics at High Angular resolution in Nearby GalaxieS with the Hubble Space Telescope Lee et al. 2021, ApJS, subm. (link)
(33) Dense Molecular Gas Properties on 100pc Scales Across the Disc of NGC3627 Bešlić et al. 2020, MNRAS, accept. (astro-ph)
(32) Pre-supernova Feedback Mechanisms Drive the Destruction of Molecular Clouds in Nearby Star-Forming Galaxies Chevance et al. 2020, MNRAS, subm. (astro-ph)
(29) The Organization of Cloud-Scale Gas Density Structure: High Resolution CO vs. 3.6μm Brightness Contrasts in Nearby Galaxies Meidt et al. 2021, ApJ, 913, 113
(28) Applying the Tremaine-Weinberg Method to Nearby Galaxies: Stellar Mass-Based Pattern Speeds, and Comparison with ISM Kinematics Williams et al. 2021, AJ, 161, 185
(27) PHANGS-HST: Star Cluster Spectral Energy Distribution Fitting with CIGALE Turner et al. 2021, MNRAS, 502, 1366
(25) Distances to PHANGS Galaxies: New Tip of the Red Giant Branch Measurements and Adopted Distances Anand et al. 2021, MNRAS, 501, 3621
(23) Measuring the mixing scale of the ISM within nearby spiral galaxies Kreckel et al. 2020, MNRAS, 499, 193
(22) Ubiquitous velocity fluctuations throughout the molecular interstellar medium Henshaw et al. 2020, Nature Astronomy, 4,1064
(20) PHANGS CO kinematics: disk orientation and rotation curves at 150pc resolution Lang et al. 2020, ApJ, 897, 122
(19) When Gas Dynamics Decouples from Galactic Rotation: Characterizing ISM Circulation in Disk Galaxies Utreras et al. 2020, ApJ, 892, 94
(17) Deep Transfer Learning for Star Cluster Classification: I. Application to the PHANGS-HST Survey Wei et al. 2020, MNRAS, 493, 3178
(16) A model for the onset of self-gravitation and star formation in molecular gas governed by galactic forces: II. the bottleneck to collapse set by cloud-environment decoupling Meidt et al. 2020, ApJ, 892, 73
(15) The lifecyle of molecular clouds in nearby star-forming disc galaxies Chevance et al. 2020, MNRAS, 493, 2872
(14) The headlight cloud in NGC 628: An extreme giant molecular cloud in a typical galaxy disk Herrera et al. 2020, A&A, 634A, 121
(13) Mapping Metallicity Variations across Nearby Galaxy Disks Kreckel et al. 2019, ApJ, 887, 80
(12) The Gas-Star Formation Cycle in Nearby Star-Forming Galaxies I. Assessment of Multi-scale Variations Schinnerer et al. 2019, ApJ, 887, 49
(11) Mapping electron temperature variations across a spiral arm in NGC1672 Ho et al. 2019, ApJL, 885, L31
(10) Dense gas is not enough: environmental variations in the star formation efficiency of dense molecular gas at 100 pc scales in M51 Querejeta et al. 2018, A&A, 625A, 19
(9) Do Spectroscopic Dense Gas Fractions Track Molecular Cloud Surface Densities? Gallagher et al. 2018, ApJ Letter, 868, L38
(8) A 50 pc Scale View of Star Formation Efficiency across NGC 628 Kreckel et al. 2018, ApJ Letter, 863, L21
(7) Star Formation Efficiency per Free-fall Time in nearby Galaxies Utomo et al. 2018, ApJ Letter, 861, L18
(5) A model for the Onset of Self-gravitation and Star Formation in Molecular Gas Governed by Galactic Forces: I. Cloud-scale Gas Motions Meidt et al. 2018, ApJ, 854, 100
(4) Cloud-scale ISM Structure and Star Formation in M51 Leroy et al. 2017 ApJ, 849, 71
(3) Millimeter-Wave Line Ratios and Sub-beam Volume Density Distributions Leroy et al. 2017 ApJ, 835, 217
(2) A revised planetary nebula luminosity function distance to NGC 628 using MUSE Kreckel et al. 2017 ApJ, 834, 174