site: Henry Coe
- Description: Henry Coe State Park Overflow Parking Lot
- Directions: Lot is 1/2 mile before park headquarters, just past a cattle crossing. If you arrange for use of lot, post on TAC to reduce calls to the rangers. Pay $8 day use fee at ranger's headquarters (or display a National Park pass).
- Website: Henry Coe
- Elevation: 2600 ft.
- Clear Sky Clock: Henry Coe Clear Sky Clock
- Weather: Henry Coe NOAA weather
- Owner: The State of California
- TAC Site Liaison: Jim Van Nuland
- Use Policy: Phone 408 779-2728 or e-mail ranger John Verhoeven at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange use overflow parking lot. Be sure to pay day use fee at ranger's office or in the iron ranger outside.