site: Fremont Peak
- Description: A mountain-top state park, with a 30 in. reflector in a club-owned observatory.
- Website: http://www.sjaa.net/viewing-locations/#Fremont_Peak_
- GPS Location: http://goo.gl/maps/QqNDD
- Elevation: 2835 ft.
- Clear Sky Clock:
- Weather: http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/total_forecast/index.php?wfo=mtr&zone=caz518&fire=caz210&county=cac069&dgtl=1&lat=36.762083333333&lon=-121.48875
- Owner: California State Parks
- TAC Site Liaison: Jamie Dillon
- Use Policy: Open at night for astronomy; email the ranger in advance with observing intent - dedavis at parks . ca . gov , include vehicle type and license plate. Pay the $6.00 park 'day' use fee. SW lot and Coulter Row are open for observing. To observe behind ranger's house, at Ranger Row or in front of Observatory, you need to join FPOA (http://fpoa.net).