MGB White Plastic Sun Visor Clip / Anchor
This is the white plastic snap in style used on initial 1968 production models with Sun Visors
Early Style MG Sun Visor Anchor Set With Zinc Plated Screws
Early Style MG Sun Visor Anchor Set With Stainless Steel Screws
Early Style MG Sun Visor Anchor Set With Black Oxide Screws
The clips are 3D printed using PETG, a higher temperature plastic which will stand up to an automotive interior environment. This design keeps your sun visors securely in place while allowing for easy adjustment, removal and insertion.
- The original white plastic clips are removed by drilling out the rivets with a 1/8" drill bit. Attach the new sun visor clip to the holes left by the rivets. These sun visor clips / anchors have mounting holes that are 10 millimeters apart vs later sun visor clips / Anchors have mounting holes that are 20 millimeters apart. 1/8 rivets can also be used to secure these.
- A set of clips includes: 2 sun visor clips, 4 mounting screws, installation instructions link (procedure the same for later style anchors)
Pricing below includes shipping to the US, or Canada. Contact Us for shipping quote to other countries. Typically it been an additional $12-$14 for shipping outside of the US or Canada.
- Pricing with shipping to US and Canada
- With zinc mounting screws $16
- With Stainless Mounting screws $18
- With Black Oxide Mounting screws $18
- Group orders welcome to reduce shipping cost. Please Contact Us
- I provide a tracking number and instructions with all orders.