Unit 4: Covering & Surrounding
Unit 4: Geometry (CMP3 book: Covering & Surrounding)
- I can determine the perimeter of a two dimensional polygon.
- I can determine the area of a two dimensional regular polygon (triangle, rectangle, parallelogram).
- I can decompose an irregular polygon into rectangles and triangles to determine the total area.
- I can graph coordinate pairs to create a polygon and determine the perimeter and area of the shape.
- I can solve real world problems involving perimeter and area.
- I can determine the volume of a rectangular prism with whole number or fractional dimensions.
- I can represent a 3-dimensional figure using a net.
- I can use a net to determine the total surface area of a three-dimensional figure.