Filling F.I.R. Extra Help

If you have given all the necessary information but the concerned Police Officer is still refusing to lodge the F.I.R. then post your application via. registered post to the Police Chief (Superintendent of Police/ Senior Superintendent of Police or competent authority)

As per Cr. Procedure Code, the Police Chief of the concerned area has been empowered to direct or to order, to file the F.I.R. in concerned Police Station. If you do not know then there is no need to know and write the complete address of the office of the police chief of your concerned area/city. You can just mention the designation and city and skip other address details.


Police officer still refusing to lodge F.I.R.