The goal of the ITCCOA is to assist its members in developing their professional skills to better serve the sports of Track & Field and Cross Country. This goal will be realized using efforts such as the following:
1. Training and educating all officials.
2. Acting as an agent of communication regarding the state of officiating.
3. Recruiting and retaining officials.
4. Promoting codes of ethics and sportsmanship.
5. Educating athletes, coaches, administrators, and the public about their roles in these sports.
6. Recognizing individuals who have made outstanding contributions to officiating in these sports.
2018 Annual Meeting
Saturday, December 8, 2018
- When: 9am
- Where: Eastland Suites in Bloomington, IL
2019 ITCCOA Clinic
Saturday, January 19, 2019
- When: 9am - 3pm
- Where: St. Charles East High School
Do you want to make connections, work with awesome people, and learn about our sport?! Sign up to be a member and start networking!
Enroll in the Mentor Program!
Are you a new official that wants to learn more about the sport? Are you an experienced official who wants to help a new official learn the ropes? Visit our Mentor Program page for more information and forms to sign up!
President: Dave Stier
Vice President/Webmaster: Kelley Mullaney
Secretary/Treasure: Jesse Rocha
Clinic Coordinator: Mike Powers