Check individual section pages for information about rules and test prep meetings
2019 Annual Meeting took place on Saturday, December 7th. We would like to thank everyone who attended and made this meeting successful. Please visit our "Annual Meeting" page for a copy of the meeting minutes.
Do you want to make connections, work with awesome people, and learn about our sport?! Sign up to be a member and start networking!
Enroll in the Mentor Program!
Are you a new official that wants to learn more about the sport? Are you an experienced official who wants to help a new official learn the ropes? Visit our Mentor Program page for more information and forms to sign up!
We would like to congratulate the following members for being selected for honors at the 2019 Annual Meeting. Click their pictures below for their biographies.
We would like to congratulate the following members for being selected as IHSA Officials of the Year
- Rich Miller for Cross Country
- Jay Marshall for Girls Track and Field
- Bill Drennan for Boys Track and Field
The goal of the ITCCOA is to assist its members in developing their professional skills to better serve the sports of Track & Field and Cross Country. This goal will be realized using efforts such as the following:
1. Training and educating all officials.
2. Acting as an agent of communication regarding the state of officiating.
3. Recruiting and retaining officials.
4. Promoting codes of ethics and sportsmanship.
5. Educating athletes, coaches, administrators, and the public about their roles in these sports.
6. Recognizing individuals who have made outstanding contributions to officiating in these sports.
President/Webmaster: Kelley Lucas
Vice President: Jesse Rocha
Secretary/Treasure: Tina Butterbrodt
Clinic Coordinator: Mike Powers