IHSA Virtual Clinic:
March 6 & 13th from 9am - 11am. Please see the Clinic page for more information.
Do you want to make connections, work with awesome people, and learn about our sport?! Sign up to be a member and start networking!
Enroll in the Mentor Program!
Visit our Mentor Program page for more information and forms to sign up!
We would like to congratulate the following members for being selected as 2021 IHSA Officials of the Year
Cross Country: Ben Guyot
Girls Track: Scott Erwin
Boys Track: Steven Kessler
The goal of the ITCCOA is to assist its members in developing their professional skills to better serve the sports of Track & Field and Cross Country. This goal will be realized using efforts such as the following:
1. Training and educating all officials.
2. Acting as an agent of communication regarding the state of officiating.
3. Recruiting and retaining officials.
4. Promoting codes of ethics and sportsmanship.
5. Educating athletes, coaches, administrators, and the public about their roles in these sports.
6. Recognizing individuals who have made outstanding contributions to officiating in these sports.
President/Webmaster: Kelley Lucas
Vice President: Jesse Rocha
Secretary/Treasure: Tina Butterbrodt