We would like to congratulate the following members for being selected as IHSA Officials of the Year
- Rich Miller for Cross Country
- Jay Marshall for Girls Track and Field
- Bill Drennan for Boys Track and Field Official of the Year
The goal of the ITCCOA is to assist its members in developing their professional skills to better serve the sports of Track & Field and Cross Country. This goal will be realized using efforts such as the following:
1. Training and educating all officials.
2. Acting as an agent of communication regarding the state of officiating.
3. Recruiting and retaining officials.
4. Promoting codes of ethics and sportsmanship.
5. Educating athletes, coaches, administrators, and the public about their roles in these sports.
6. Recognizing individuals who have made outstanding contributions to officiating in these sports.
Check individual section pages for information about rules and test prep meetings
2018 Annual Meeting took place on Saturday, December 8, 2018 visit the Meeting tab for meeting minutes.
The 2019 Clinic was cancelled due to inclement weather this year. Refunds will be issued via PayPal for those who paid that way.
Do you want to make connections, work with awesome people, and learn about our sport?! Sign up to be a member and start networking!
Enroll in the Mentor Program!
Are you a new official that wants to learn more about the sport? Are you an experienced official who wants to help a new official learn the ropes? Visit our Mentor Program page for more information and forms to sign up!
President: Dave Stier
Vice President/Webmaster: Kelley Mullaney
Secretary/Treasure: Jesse Rocha
Clinic Coordinator: Mike Powers