Welcome to the boys soccer home page.
- The Team: The boy soccer team mission is to compete at the highest level high school soccer, while maintaining a fun and inviting atmosphere for student-athletes. It is also our mission to set ourselves aside academically. It is the goal of the coaching staff to prepare student-athletes for the next level of competition for each individual.
specific dates and times will be posted January 1.
Tryout session 1 will include all freshman and Sophomores.
Tryout session 2 will include all Juniors, Seniors, returning Junior Varsity and Varsity players.
Tryouts are evaluated by our staff and volunteers. It is our mission to ensure an equal opportunity for all students to demonstrate their abilities and potential. Players are evaluated on the following criteria.
1. Team cohesion i.e. fit within the larger picture of the team structure.
2. On field decision making skills i.e. how they use space.
3. Technical abilities i.e. the success rate to execute decisions in different size spaces.
4. Physical abilities i.e. finding a level that fits each student's physical abilities.
Soccer is a tryout sport at Issaquah High school. We have 56 - 60 roster spots available each year.