Find out more …
about the town and its surrounding area
- The Higham Ferrers Chichele Society – the society meets regularly for talks and exhibitions covering the history of the area
- The Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin, Higham Ferrers
- Friends of St. Mary's – a group of people dedicated to the preservation of the magnificent Grade 1 listed buildings that have dominated the life of Higham Ferrers for 800 years: St Mary's Church, Chantry Chapel and Bede House
- Higham Ferrers Town Council – strives to make Higham Ferrers a better place to live, work and play
- Higham Ferrers Charters – with a big thanks to Heritage Lottery Funding, the five Royal Charters of the Ancient Borough of Higham Ferrers are now restored and safely housed for everyone to see and enjoy.
- Higham Ferrers Archaeology and Research Society (HiFARS) – for anyone who lives in the East Northamptonshire area and has an interest in archaeology and local history (contact email@example.com )
- Irthlingborough Lakes and Meadows nature reserve – a wonderful stretch of rare grazing marsh and flooded gravel pits, now a hugely valuable wetland for birds and other wildlife
- Rushden Lakes Shopping Centre – a unique place to eat, shop and explore, where big brand fashion meets lakeside restaurants and cafes, and a world of outdoor discovery awaits. The gateway to the Nene Wetlands, at the heart of the Nene Valley Living Landscapes.
Rushden Lakes Shopping Centre