Our Studio Musicians:
This list is currently being updated. I am in the process of completing short profiles of each musician and adding recording samples of their work.
Our small, but versatile group of studio musicians can get the job done for you. We are experienced, proficient, versatile, and professional. We are high quality players with high quality gear that can make your song sound great, whether your song is R&B, Funk, Pop, Rock, Country, or somewhere in between.
- over 30 years bass playing experience both live and in the studio (Bruce Hotchkies, Fairmont Plains, Jen Tigchelaar, National Slag, Now Here This and The Truth Hurts)
- can play many styles (rock, funk, jazz, metal, country, blues etc....) and techniques (fingerstyle, pick, slap)
- studied the Carol Kaye bass playing method for several years with Glenn Miller (formerly of Chilliwack)
- Studied music at McMaster University.
- Played for various artists in Hamilton area, from Hunter Eves to Hemitone. Currently with the Vanishers.
- Studio experience at Catherine North Studios in Hamilton.
Glen “Archie” Gamble
- played live and in studio with with various recording acts, including Helix (Capitol/EMI records) for 9 years
- Endorsements from Yamaha, Sabian, Remo; Drum clinician for Long and McQuade
- Former music director for cruise ship band.
- Received worldwide airplay on public and campus radio, and in the USA in film and television.
- Extensive studio experience for a variety of recording acts, including work with producer Bob Gallo (James Brown, Aretha Franklin)
- Awarded the 2016 Niagara Music Award for Instrumental Artist of the Year. He was also nominated in his home town of St. Catharines for a St. Catharines Arts Award for two years in a row (2015 & 2016)
- playing professionally for over 25 years, including shows at Westside Concert Theatre and main stage at It’s Your Festival
- Recorded drums for CD that got played on CHCH-TV and Y108 with local recording act Now-Here-This.
- Currently playing with classic rock band Fairmont Plains.
- Over 30 years’ experience in studio and live performances in the Hamilton and GTA.
- Sound could be described as old school heavy metal, with a rocking blues feel. Solid groove, with technical undertones.
- Influences include; Neil Peart (Rush), John Bonham (Led Zep), Ian Paice (Deep Purple), Tommy Aldridge (Whitesnake/Ozzy)
- Currently playing with No Excuses - A Tribute to Alice in Chains
- Coming soon
- founder, guitarist and songwriter for Canadian recording project “Armageddon Roxx.”
- “Tamberelli delivers an awesome guitar solo and...plays some great guitar throughout the album and has a great sound and tone to his guitar playing. “ - slezeroxx.com album review
- Honours degree in classical guitar - McMaster University
- 30 years playing in bands around Hamilton & Niagara, including being guitarist/singer and principal songwriter for local recording act Now-Here-This. Currently playing with No Excuses - A Tribute to Alice in Chains
- Owner/operator of Green Room Recording for past 13 years.
Vocals - Female
- Coming soon
- professional vocalist for 15 years
- live and recording experience with bands (Montebellos, Twisted Pretty) and sessions work for Game Day Records.
- maintains a diverse vocal range and style from R&B to rock