Be a Volunteer
Applications to volunteer for Fleurieu Folk Festival 2019 are now open.
If you are a first time volunteer, you are about to discover a wonderful, rewarding experience! For those volunteering again Thank You – its great to have you back again! The Festival will benefit from your time and skills and you will achieve the satisfaction of knowing you have contributed to a significant community event. You will learn new skills, meet like-minded people, support a great and unique community event.
By joining the Festival Team you make the move from being a passive audience member to making things happen. Many festival volunteers leave with great memories that last a lifetime.
Oh, and by the way, there are lots of great fringe benefits for volunteers (as listed below)
Typical Volunteer Tasks
- Construction and dismantling of structures (smaller tents, stages, decorations, signage etc)
- General setup
- Camping fee collection
- Performer support
- Bar staff
- Information desk assistance
- Audience surveys
- Sign writers
- Venue support
- Waste control
- Children's program support
- General support.
Nine hours minimum volunteer work over the weekend you will give you:
- FREE weekend pass to the Festival
- FREE on-site camping for two days e.g. Friday night & Saturday night
- FREE tea, coffee and snacks in the designated volunteer rest area Festival (on the days you volunteer)
- Attendance to the Festival ‘Thank You’ function for Performers and Volunteers
- Attendance at the Festival Volunteer BBQ (in November)
- Three chances at winning our big Volunteers Major Prize draw
Apply to volunteer
To volunteer for Fleurieu Folk Festival 2019, please view the list of typical tasks above, read the Volunteer Code of Conduct and then, if you think this is for you, complete an online application by clicking this link.
We will acknowledge your application and contact you when the teams are organised.
Manual application forms
If you cannot use the online form, you can complete a manual form by downloading a form from below. When completed, mail it to: Volunteer Coordinator, PO Box 52 Seaford SA 5169.