Ask yourself who you are.
Who are your parents? Who is your family? Who are your friends and the people you keep in contact with?
But most of all ... think about the you inside you and ask yourself WHO am i to want this?
Who am i to do the things i do and know the things i know?
Who do i want to be?
Who have i been?
Who am i in this moment?
Answering these questions can really help you to become more aware about your postion, your situation, your circumstances.
But also to make yourself aware about the things you do and the things you can change.
Knowing who you need and how to ask for help is only possible if your open for a better life and the changes needed.
Who can help you to do what?
And who is willing and able to know the person you need to help you out of a situation or to solve your problem(s) and get you closer to the right solutions.
1. When was the last time I told myself “I love you”?
2. Am I a better person today, than I was yesterday?
3. Are my actions guided by love, or by fear?
4. Am I a good example for those around me?
5. Is the life that I am living the life I want to be living?
6. What would I do with my life if I knew there were no limits?
7. Do the people I surround myself with add any value to my life
8. Am I a Human Being or a human Doing?
9. Am I following the crowd or am I listening to my own heart and intuition?
10. What would I do differently if I knew nobody would judge me?
11. Do I treat myself with the love and respect I truly deserve?
12. Why am I so uncomfortable with talking to people I don’t know?
13. What is one thing I could start doing today to improve the quality of my life?
14. When was the last time I told myself “I am enough“?
15. When was the last time I heard the words “I love you”?
16. When was the last time I did something nice for myself?
17. When was the last time I learned something new?
18. When was the last time I did something fun?
19. Am I a happy person?
20. Am I a source of inspiration for my friends and family?
21. Who inspires me the most in this world?
22. If I were to give one piece of advice to a newborn child, what would it be?
23. Am I holding onto something I need to let go of?
24. Is there someone who has hurt or angered me that I need to forgive?
25. What can I do today to live a better life tomorrow?
26. When was the last time I read a book that had a major influence on me?
27. When was the last time I said “I love you” to someone?
28. When was the last time I made a new friend?
29. Does my presence add value to those around me?
30. Am I a pleasant person to be around?
31. What parts of my life don’t reflect who I am?
32. What has my heart and intuition been telling me that I might be ignoring?
33. Am I on the right path?
34. Where am I not being honest with myself and why?
35. Who is that one person I can talk to about just anything?
36. Am I comfortable with being uncomfortable?
37. Do I enjoy my own company?
38. Can I be alone without feeling lonely?
39. What is one thing I love the most about myself?
40. Do I take things personally?
41. What makes me happy?
42. What do I think about when I’m alone?
43. What am I most passionate about?
44. Where will I go after I die and what’s going to happen to me?
45. Who are the people that believe in me?
46. What do I want to be remembered for?
47. If I were to die tomorrow, would any of this matter?
48. If I could live anywhere in the world, where would I live?
49. Do I love myself as much as I expect others to love me?
50. What am I most thankful for?