2019 Student Poster Contest Winners
Summer Esquivel, Hemet USD, Grade 2
Parker Nowlin, Orange USD, Grade 3
Every year CAEOP hosts a poster contest just for elementary school students. The pride and joy that is shown on the winning student's faces is one that will melt your heart. This year's theme;
"What I Love about School!"
Categories: Grades K-2nd, 3rd-4th, 5th-6th
1st Place - $75 2nd Place - $50 3rd Place - $25
Poster Contest Criteria
Student posters were based on originality and creativity. Students had to follow the following guidelines to be considered a contender.
- Open to any student in Grades K-6 in a California elementary school.
- Posters should be on a 9x12 white construction paper ONLY.
- Student should create posters using only original artwork and lettering illustrating the contest theme "What I like best about my school."
- Students should use bold, bright, brilliant colors using colored pencils, pens, markers, water colors, chalk, acrylic paint or crayons.
- Posters should be drawn horizontally.
- No computer or trademark art, copyrighted characters, photographs, glitter, yarn, or fabric. No stenciled or manufactured stick-on or press-on letters are permitted. Doing so will disqualify the students work.
2019/2020 Poster Contest Application
POSTMARK DEADLINE: DECEMBER 9, 2019
2019 Affiliate Newsletter Winner
Sarah Tierce, Editor, Kern AEOP