Events management includes:
2020 Consultancy for Extinction rebellion
2017 Consultant to the Pyre parade. Spill Festival
2015 to present Director 1066events/Gleowit productions
1001 to present director Hastings Good friday procession
2000 to present Hastings Bonfire Celebrations
1985 to present -Hastings Traditional Jack in the Green
Professional Performance Work
Performances of self-written one woman play Guy Fawkes Mother Hastings Fringe 2018.
Television extra in Silent Witness 2018.
Green screen filming for a pilot advert for dishwasher tablets 2017.
Pilgrims Choice Cheese advertisement 2020
Marie Curie Nurses advertisment 2020
·Co-director 1066 Events which specialises in community arts projects I stage managed the central focus of the event for the America Ground celebration 2016.
· Co-wrote, played music and acted in a family entertainment A Pirate Day Shindig for Hastings Pirate Day 2015
Barn dance fiddler
· Taught Drama and Theatre Studies at KS3, KS4 (GCSE), KS5 (AS and ‘A’ level).
· Taught English and Literacy at KS3 and KS4.
· Practical drama Moderator 2005-2012 and written-paper examiner AQA GCSE drama 2010-2014 and 2018.
· Directing numerous school productions and performance evenings.
· Workshops including the NT, Globe, RSC and Glyndebourne.
· Familiar and up-to-date with safeguarding issues and working inclusively.
Dance and Music
· Dance instructor of Hannah’s Cat Morris dancers.
· Violin player in a local barn dance band.
Styles I have modelled have been Fashion, Portrait, and Creative, on location and in studios. (Alias Jessica Knight)Portfolio at. http://purpleport.com/portfolio/jessicaknight
Previous Amateur Acting Experience
Various comedies, murder mysteries and pantomimes with The Fairlight Players, the Rye Players and The Stables Theatre Trust, Hastings 1984-1993.
For Heather's modelling page click here