...being an event fated and foretold, writ in the stars, a celebration of Love conjoining with an expression of War, an epic weekend not to be missed...
...featuring The Vigil and Knighting of Amalricus Wolfgang Ristowen (aka Almeric); Scots/Welsh War Practice melee scenarios; Championship contests for Baronial Huntsman (Target Archery), Baronial Berserker (Thrown Weapons), Bard of the Crossroads, Baronial Arts & Sciences Champion; All-Champions Tournament Saturday morning and Friday Knight Fights; "The Quest for A Happy Ending" and "A Star-crossed Scavenger Hunt" (for the younger in years); most excellent food and feasting by Baron Phillippe le Cuisinier; classes and activities exploring the permutations of love, war, and romance through the period; and more... (there's always more...)
...hosted by the Barony of An Crosaire, February 23 - 25, 2017 at Camp Immokolee, 6765 Immokalee Road, Keystone Heights, Florida.
These pages will provide specific information regarding the event's activities, and will be update often
LOVE & WAR - throughout history the two are entwined... REGISTRATION & FEES - How much and where to send it...MAPS & DIRECTIONS to the event and of the site... SCHEDULE of activities... MERCHANTS - Shopping, both on-site and near by... FEASTING - On-board menu; off-board choices... HEAVY Combat Activities page... RAPIER Combat Activities page... YOUTH Combat and Youth Activities pages... Baronial ArtSci Championship & CLASSES - Information and listings... BARONIAL BERSERKER Thrown Weapons Champion competition and activities... ARCHERY - Baron's Bowman Tourney and other archery opportunities... EQUESTRIAN ACTIVITIES - everyone loves horses... GAMES information... BARDIC ACTIVITIES - Bard of the Crossroads competition... STAFF LISTING - Whom is who, and how to contact them...
Some Very Important General Information:
This is a "technically dry" site, so please pay heed to what that means, for us, for this event -- no mundane alcohol containers are to be in the open, nor are to be left in the trash on site -- if you brought it to the event, take it home with you -- cans, cartons, bottles, et al.
Sorry, the site has a "No Pets" policy -- all non-human animals must be Registered Service Companions.
Please take note of a few items that will help us all enjoy this event:
- While there may be a goodly amount of toliet paper in the restrooms, please be courteous and do not be excessive in its use as that will surely cause the toilets to back up and become a nuisance for your fellows. Please report any issues with the facilities as soon as possible.
- Clean up after yourselves -- there is no "serf service" at this event, someone you probably know will have to pick up after you if you do not take that personal responsibility -- if you stayed in a cabin, make sure it is swept clean and all furniture is returned to its starting place.
- Also, please park in designated areas only- While we would only tow a vehicle that was parked in an unsafe or restricted area, or was blocking a road or necessary access, we would not hesitate to stoop to public ridicule, hazing and guilt trips for those guilty of such inconsiderate acts parking for your own convenience without regard for others -- but not to the point of violation of the SCA's Policy on Harrassment and Bullying -- just enough to get you to move your vehicle ASAP.
- Smoking, vaping, e-cigarettes, and similar activities are prohibited by camp rules inside any building and only allowed in designated outdoor areas.
- There will be an equestrian presence on site -- horses mean an extra waiver to sign at Registration.
- FOR THE RECORD:
- THE SCA PROHIBITS HARASSMENT AND BULLYING OF ALL INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS.
- Participants engaging in this behavior are subject to appropriate sanctions.
- If you are subjected to harassment, bullying or retaliation, or if you become aware of anyone being harassed or bullied, contact a seneschal, President of the SCA, or your Kingdom’s Board Ombudsman.
Steward: Tim Lam (Syr Tymm Colbert le Gard) Contact by Email: email@example.com
Reservations: Mame Wood (Baroness Maebdh ni Shiobhan) 3213 NW 63rd Place, Gainesville FL 32653 Phone: 352-281-2147 (8am to 10pm) Registration also available through the EPay system. Contact by Email: Mame.firstname.lastname@example.org
Feast: P. Mark Johnson (Baron Phillippe le Cuisinier) Contact by Email: email@example.com
Vizier (Classes, Merchants, Promotions, Website, lunch, etc.): Jenifer Katz (THL Zafira bint Katz) Contact on Facebook or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018.