Admissions & Enrollment

Check out our virtual tour.

FIRST STEP: Admissions Application - If this is your first contact with the Garland School, please complete this form and submit it via mail or email to Thank you for your interest in our program!

Enrollment Forms for Accepted Students:

If you have been in contact with us and are ready to enroll your child, please complete this form and ALL the forms below, and submit them via mail or email to the Garland School (unless otherwise noted).

3) Medical Form - Your child's PCP can complete and sign this form, or you can request that they submit the child's most recent well-child visit report.

4) Immunization & Religious Exemption Forms - You can complete and sign these forms as applicable, or you can request that your child's PCP submit their most recent vaccination record.

5) Child and Adult Care Food Program Enrollment & Income Eligibility Forms - Both of these forms are required, regardless of family income.

6) Universal Pre-K Enrollment Form - For children ages 3 - 5 by September 1st. Please complete this form and send it to the email/mailing address on the form, NOT to the Garland School.

7) Universal Pre-K Pre-registration - For children ages 3 - 5 by September 1st. Please visit this webpage and pre-register your child with Windham Southeast Supervisory Union.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.