STEP for Tahoma High School
This website is where you will find the assignments for your Senior Transition Exit Plan (STEP).
The components of STEP include:
- Personal Data Sheet & WOIS Interest Profiler
- Mentor Agreement & Meetings
- Job Shadow Portfolio
- Table Top Conversations (Fall & Spring)
- Post High School Plan Portfolio
- Community Service
- Senior Presentation
Details for each component can be found in the tabs above.
The required assignments for each component will be accessed via this website and turned in to your AGGI teacher. Save all assignments to your GoTahoma/Google Drive. If you do not know your GoTahoma account information you can obtain it on your Skyward account.
- To login to Skyward click here. If you do not know your Skyward login ID or password contact Ms. Jolk in the THS Counseling Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about senior STEP assignments, please contact your AGGI/AP Gov/WTP teacher:
Mike Seger: email@example.com
Dan Strojan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gretchen Wulfing: email@example.com
For help with WOIS, contact:
Lara Lindersmith, Future Ready Specialist
in the Future Ready Center
For help with your Mentor Agreement, contact:
Michelle Reid, STEP Support
in the THS Library