1 - Personal Intro Assignment
This will be your first assignment for the semester. We have discussed some of the basics to get started in iMovie so we would like you to create a short video introducing yourself to your classmates. Not all of your video projects will be shown to the entire class but this one will to help us know each other.
Think about what you would like to tell the rest of us about you. What do you like the do for hobbies? Do you have any pets? Do you have any special interests in music or movies? Do you come from a small family or a large family? What classes do you enjoy most?
You will have to at least 30 seconds of video in this project - it can be video from something you have already done or it could be you sitting down in front of your laptop and recording with QuickTime Player. Do you have photos or does your family have photos that you can use in the project?
Assignment Scoring Guide
This project is worth a total of 100 points if all requires are met completely and it is turned in on time.
- Length of video is between 2:00 and 2:30 (20 points)
- Your voice must narrate the video throughout with appropriate (20 points)
- You must have at least a 30 second video clip of yourself somewhere in the video (30 points)
- You must have a title at the start of your video with your name in text (10 points)
- You must have at least three still pictures of yourself in the video (20 points)