Athletics & Activities
Questions about game schedules or forms?
Larry Cady 784-4533
Brooke MedicineBull 784-4911
For schedules and game updates, "LIKE" our
After Careful consideration, due to the Covid 19 outbreak and for the safety of our school community, includings students, staff, teachers, and family members, fall sports have been cancelled for St Labre Schools. This includes high school and middle school sports.
St. Labre HIGH SCHOOL Students- Winter Sports
Dear St. Labre HIGH SCHOOL Parents/Guardians,
We are offering a new platform called DragonFly MAX where you can fill out your student athlete's sports paperwork from your mobile device or computer (instructions are attached). This process must be completed by a parent or legal guardian. All paperwork must be completed before a student athlete can participate or practice.
Here is the link to get started: www.dragonflymax.com
- If you have a smartphone, download the app.
- If you have already submitted a current physical to the office, there is no need to upload it. We can do that part for you.
- Make sure the physical is signed by the student and parent.
- Make sure all fields are filled in before submitting.
- If your student does not have allergies to medication, please type in NKA.
- Uploading immunizations and/or a birth certificate is optional.
We will not be mailing out paper sports packets unless you request them. If you have already turned in a paper copy of the sports packet, you do not have to do it again through DragonFly MAX.